OK, so one of the things I've found incredibly ironic lately is that I started this here blog to report on my life and all of my compelling and hysterical observations regarding my fabulous existence. Except the only thing was that I didn't really have a life...I mean I did, I was breathing and responding and all that technical medical jargon, but all I did was work and come home and tend to the Chicas. And provide you with breathtakingly witty prose about my comings and goings.
And then Mr. White came along.
And so now I have someone to hang out with and do stuff with...did you know that there are these places called "restaurants" where employees come to your table, and you order food and beverages, and they bring them to you? And sometimes you can sit outside and the same thing happens? Genius...I wish I would have thought of that. Actually, that's an exaggeration. I've been to restaurants before, except now that I'm with a grown-up I don't order nuggets, and I don't have to cut anyone's food, and I only venture to the bathroom when I myself have to pee, and there had only been one slap-fight that required intervention. At another table. How nice is that?
Yes, it is very nice. Except now that I have good news to report, I have very little time left with which to report it.
Thus my dilemma.
So to summarize my life in the last month...Chicas are fine and started school again, thank the Lord in heaven above. The Hobbit and his Council of Darkness finally crossed the line into "Hell Hath no Fury-Land." Work at the Cube Farm is good and that's about as strong an adjective as I can muster. The FM continues his quest to be a thorn in my side forever more. Football season has started, which always makes me yearn for being home in Jersey and having access to a proper NFL team, or at least the disposable income with which to purchase the Sunday Ticket. And then there's Mr. White. Sigh. I won't bore you or induce queasiness with the in-depth details, but suffice it to say he is great, funny, and wicked tall, he weathered my first neurotic outburst very well, and I am happy. So there.
So yeah, it took actually getting booed by one of you, my Lovelies, to get me off my sorry ass and get back to work here on the blog. So everyone can thank Spartan Don, and we can move on. OK?
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOK, so... if I'm a Lovely, that makes me Lovely Spartan Don, or LSD. Sweeeeeeet!
ReplyDelete